Sunday, September 11, 2011

Did I say Square One?

(Spoiler alert.  I will be discussing poop and poop related events)
aaannnd then there was frustration. 

With all the wonderful victories I mentioned previous, we had an incident today that brought me back to reality.
1 word. 
Poopcasso.
That is what we call it when Jonathan has a BM, and then smears it all over the place.  He has not done that in a long time.  He did it today.  I wasn't home.  Mike as here with him.  When I got home, Mike told me what happened, already had clothes in the wash and had given Jonathan a bath.  I noticed remnants in Jonathan's hair.  He promptly had another bath.

Mike and I are both tired of this.  Tired of the pull-ups.  Tired of clean-up.  Just spent.   

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there girl! You know the old saying one step forward... Poopcaso.

    ReplyDelete