Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bad Mommy Blogger

Not sure how this happened.  I haven't written a blog in a long time. 

Honestly, I've wanted to write.  Really, I have.

But I've been tired.  Overextended.  In a cloud.  Unable to focus.  And really totally unmotivated.

I'm spread thin.  This I know.

I've had someone tell me recently that I have a chaotic and complicated living situation.  And really I thought they were crazy.  Me?  Chaotic? Complicated?  I guess when you're in it, getting through each day, you don't notice. 

But I think I have started to noticed.  I'm tired.

But this is what you do.  This is what millions of people do, in tons of different situations.  You do what is best for your child, for your family.  And then remember to take care of me. I need to remember that.

So forgive my lack of blog.  I'm here.  And sometimes that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment