Sunday, April 29, 2012

Autism Awareness Month will have to wait.

My last post was about Autism Awareness Month. And I haven't written since.

Things have been a little crazy in my house.  And at work.

I have not felt a sense of calm and peace in a while.

Meltdowns, tantrum, tears and frustration are a norm at the moment.  I thought we had moved past it and settled into an adjusted routine, but I was wrong.

So for now, I'm going to go back undercover, and wait out this storm.  We move forward everyday, but sometimes there is no energy to do anything extra.

We're OK.  We have to get through this.  I hope to have better insight another day.  But for now, I'm in survival mode, while under siege of this current shift.

I'm sorry for being so vague. And really, what we are experiencing is nothing catastrophic.  Just a hard go of things at the moment.

Maybe I'll be able to share awareness for "Autism Awareness Month" later.  For now, I look forward to the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment